- 4 Norland potatoes, cut into ¼ -inch slices w/skins (can substitute small Red Bliss potatoes)
- Hickory Smoked Bacon Gourmet Dip Mix to taste
- ¼ cup onions, sliced
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Red Wine & Garlic Turkey Sausage
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add potatoes, onions; cook until potatoes start to brown, most of oil evaporates (about 5 minutes).
- Use rubber spatula to flip over potato mixture every few minutes, so potatoes don’t stick together (may need to add 1-to-2 Tbsps. oil to prevent sticking).
- Add Hickory Smoked Bacon Gourmet Dip Mix ; cook until potatoes are browned, tender (not mushy).
- Serve w/cooked Red Wine & Garlic Turkey Sausage (can substitute your favorite sausage).