Brian’s Apple & Baby Spinach Salad
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time — 5-to-10 minutes; no cooking time
- 2 (6 ounce) packages fresh baby spinach (can substitute young baby kale)
- 1 medium apple, cored, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsps. chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- 1 Tbsps. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp. curry powder
- Salt to taste
- In large bowl, combine spinach, apple, craisins, peanuts; set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over salad; toss to coat.