- 1-to -2 Tbsps. olive oil
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4-to-6 large eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ cup half and half
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 4-to-6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Optional garnishes — cilantro, salsa
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, peppers; sauté for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, sauté a few moments; season w/Salt & Pepper.
- Beat eggs, half and half; season w/Salt & Pepper.
- Add egg mixture to skillet; cook, stir a few minutes or until set.
- Briefly heat tortillas in microwave or oven until warm.
- Place tortillas on clean surface; spoon a generous amount of cooked egg mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and cilantro on top of egg mixture.
- Fold tortillas over filling; garnish w/cilantro, salsa.