Brian’s Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: about 10 minutes
- 8-to-10 large scallops (about a pound)
- 8-to-10 slices of bacon (cooked, but not crispy)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsps. butter
- Rinse scallops in cold water; pat dry w/paper towels.
- Season both sides w/Salt & Pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook scallops in batches so you don’t crowd pan (about 3-to-5 minutes per side).
- When done, wrap a slice of bacon around a scallop, then secure bacon with a skewer or toothpick. Repeat this step for rest of the scallops.
*Photo courtesy: KStudios