Chef Tee’s Cherry & Baby Greens Salad
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 10 minutes: no cooking time
- 4 cups baby greens
- 1 cup cherries, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. blueberry spice jam (can substitute favorite blueberry jam)
- 2 Tbsps. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Garnish—blue or goat cheese
- In large bowl, carefully combine cherries, onions, jam, vinegar, olive oil, salt.
- Add greens; toss until greens are coated.
- Garnish with cheese; enjoy!