Brian’s Chicken Tortilla Soup
Prep time: 10-to-15 minutes; cooking time: 15-to-20 minutes
- 1 lb. grilled chicken tenders (can substitute favorite turkey meat) seasoned w/southwest or fajita seasoning
- 1 (14-to-16 oz.) can black beans
- 1 (14-to-16 oz.) can diced tomatoes w/roasted garlic & onions
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 4 qts. (or enough to cover ingredients) water
- Garnishes — shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla strips
- In large pot, add ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Lower to medium-low to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish w/cheese, tortilla strips.