Chef Tee’s Cucumber & Mint Salad
Makes about 2 cups
Prep time: 5 minutes; no cooking time
- 1 European cucumber
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, cut into ¼ -inch slices
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; spoon out seeds; discard seeds; slice cucumber halves into ¼ -inch slices; set aside.
- In large bowl, add cucumber slices, rest of ingredients; toss.