Brian’s Easy Guacamole Topped with Smoked Paprika
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5-to-10 minutes; no cooking time
- 2 avocados (great grilled), halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 2 large plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Garnish — smoked paprika
- In large bowl, add avocado slices; mash w/fork.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, onion.
- Season to taste w/Salt & Pepper.
- Add lemon juice; gently combine ingredients until avocados are smooth.
- Garnish w/smoked paprika.
- Serve w/tortilla chips.