Chef Tee’s Mashed Potatoes & Celery Root
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5-to-10 minutes; cooking time: 15-to-20 minutes
- ½ lb. potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-to-2 inch cubes
- ½ lb. celery root, peeled, stem removed, cut into 1-to-2 inch cubes
- Heavy cream to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garnishes — extra virgin olive oil, chopped parsley
- In large pot of boiling salted water, add potatoes, celery root; cook over medium-high heat until potatoes are tender; drain; discard water.
- In large boil, mash potatoes; add cream, oil, Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Plate potatoes; garnish w/oil, parsley.