Brian’s Pancakes with Fresh Berries
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 5-to-10 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsps. baking powder
- 2 Tbsps. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups milk
- Garnishes — favorite syrup and/or berries
- Preheat griddle to 300 degrees F (if you don’t have griddle, heat large, non-stick skillet over medium heat).
- In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder; set aside.
- In small bowl, beat eggs, vanilla.
- Add egg mixture, milk to dry ingredients; mix thoroughly (add more or less milk to make pancakes thick or thin).
- Pour 1/4 cup mixture onto griddle.
- Flip when bubbles on pancake pop; count to 30, then remove from griddle.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for rest of batter.
- Serve w/syrup and/or berries.