Chef Tee’s Peaches & Cream
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 5 minutes
- 5 ripe peaches w/skins, diced
- 4 Tbsps. butter
- ½ cup raw sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. ground ginger (or to taste)
- Vanilla ice cream (or substitute your favorite flavor)
- Add butter to cold large skillet; heat pan to medium high.
- Add sugar; when butter is melted, mixture looks like bubbling caramel, add peaches, salt, ginger.
- Cook until sugar crystals dissolve; remove from heat; spoon a few large spoonfuls over a scoop or two of ice cream.