Chef Tee’s Penne Pasta, Potato & Arugula Salad
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 10 minutes; cooking time: 30-to-40 minutes
- 1 lb. small red bliss potatoes
- 1 lb. small white bliss potatoes
- 2 cups penne pasta (follow directions on box to cook)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps. elephant garlic, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes w/skins into ¼–inch slices.
- Place potatoes in large pot of water; water level should be an inch above potatoes.
- Bring to a boil; boil approximately 30 minutes; prick w/knife or fork to check for doneness.
- Drain; put in large skillet over medium-high heat; add rest of ingredients.
- Cook briefly until arugula starts to wilt; serve.