Chef Tee’s Rockfish with Asparagus & Onions
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 (4 oz.) Rockfish fillets w/skin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- ½ cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Garnishes — juice, zest from ½ lemon, chopped basil
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Score fish skin; season skin w/Salt & Pepper; add to heated pan skin-side down; cook until skin is golden brown (about 2 minutes).
- Flip over fish; add onions, asparagus; cook until fish is done (about 2-to-3 minutes).
- Garnish w/lemon juice, zest, basil.