Chef Tee’s Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Apple Juice
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10-to-15 minutes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets w/skin
- In medium bowl, combine apple juice, syrup, soy sauce, onions, cloves; whisk until combined.
- Pour apple juice mixture into large resealable plastic bag; add salmon; seal bag, turn to coat salmon; marinate for 15-to-30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, place on greased-baking sheet skin side up; broil salmon uncovered 10-to-15 minutes (until fish flakes easily with fork; watch fish closely while broiling so doesn’t burn).
- While salmon broils; pour leftover marinade in small pot; simmer over medium-low heat until liquid thickens, reduces.
- Pour reduced liquid over cooked salmon.