Chef Tee’s Tuna Salad Niçoise
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes; no cooking time
- 1 grilled or cooked (8 oz.) tuna steak, cubed, heated (can substitute canned tuna)
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- Red onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Niçoise olives
- 1/2 cup boiled red bliss potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup croutons
- Peppercorn Ranch or your favorite salad dressing
- 3 boiled eggs, sliced
- Put green beans in bowl.
- Slice ¼ of onion.
- Add onion slices, olives, tomatoes, potatoes and croutons to green beans; toss; add tuna.
- Top w/eggs.
- Serve w/dressing.
*Note: Classic Tuna Nicoise ingredients are arranged elegantly on a platter, and not tossed. I like to toss them to marry the flavors.