Brian’s Tuna Steak with Arugula & Mint Salad
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 Yellowfin tuna steaks, approx. 1” thick
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- 3 cups arugula
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- Juice from ½ orange
- 2 tsps. extra virgin olive oil
- Heat vegetable oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat fish dry; season w/Salt & Pepper; put in hot skillet; cook about 4-to-5 minutes per side.
- In medium bowl, add rest ingredients; toss until greens are lightly coated w/oil, juice.
- Plate tuna, serve w/salad.