Prep time: 10-to-15 minutes; cooking time: 15-to-20 minutes
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 cups Koch’s Smoked Turkey Breast, chopped (can substitute favorite cooked turkey meat)
- 1 (15 oz.) can lentils, drained
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- Pinch fresh thyme
- 1 or 2 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Swiss chard leaves, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 cups (or enough to cover ingredients) chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; add potatoes; cook until starts to soften (about 5 minutes); add onions, garlic; cook until onions are translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add broth to potato mixture; bring to a boil; add turkey, lentils, chard, rosemary, thyme, sage, Salt & Pepper; bring back to a boil; lower temperature to medium-low heat; simmer for 5-to10 minutes.