Brian’s BBQ Ribs
Serves 6 to 8
Prep time: 10 minutes ; Cooking time: 3 hours and 15 minutes
- 2- to -3 slabs of baby back pork ribs (can use spare ribs), cut into ½ slabs
- Favorite barbecue rub
- 2 cans of beer (recommend craft beer)
- Favorite barbecue sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Season ribs liberally w/barbecue rub.
- Place ribs in oven safe, pan; bone side down.
- Pour beers into bottom of pan.
- Cover pan tightly w/aluminum foil; bake about 3 hours.
- Remove from oven when meat pulls apart easily.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high temperature.
- Transfer ribs to platter; brush favorite barbecue sauce on one side of ribs.
- Place ribs sauce side down on grill; brush top w/barbecue sauce.
- Grill 5-7 minutes per side to finish.
*Note: If you are making barbecue sauce from leftover rib juices, bake ribs in pan that can be heated on stovetop.