Chef Tee’s Fried Chicken & Waffles
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 20-to-25 minutes
- 1 lb. favorite chicken pieces
- Seasoned Salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Store-bought waffle mix (following directions on box to prepare)
- Garnishes — butter, syrup
- Heat oil to 300° F to 325° F in a deep fryer or large heavy pot.
- Season chicken w/seasoned salt; then coat w/flour; fry meat in hot oil in batches; chicken will be done when it floats.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Garnish waffles w/butter, syrup; serve w/chicken.