Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5-to-10 minutes; cooking time: 5-to-10 minutes
- 8-to-10 chicken wings
- Morton Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Spicy Honey Sauce (recipe below)
- Heat oil to 300° F to 325° F in deep fryer or large heavy pot.
- Season wings w/seasoned salt.
- Coat wings w/flour; fry in hot oil in batches.
- Wings will be done when they float in the oil.
- Drain on paper towel; serve with Spicy Honey Sauce
Chef Tee’s Spicy Honey Sauce
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 Tbsps. chili paste
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- Mix ingredients.
- Serve with fried chicken wings.