Chef Tee’s Grilled Chicken Thighs
Serves 6 to 8
Prep time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (can substitute drumettes)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsps. molasses
- 2 Tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsps. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- Garnish – favorite BBQ sauce
- Add ingredients (except BBQ sauce) to large bowl; mix until chicken is well coated.
- Marinate uncovered at room temperature 30 minutes to an hour.
- Put meat on hot grill; cook 5 minutes per side or until done (make sure grill lid is closed while cooking).
- Serve w/favorite BBQ sauce.