Brian’s Grilled Tomato, Corn & Greens Salad
Serves 6 to 8
Prep time: 10 minutes; no cooking time
- 2 cups grilled assorted heirloom tomatoes, seeds removed, roughly sliced
- 2 cups assorted heirloom tomatoes, seeds removed, roughly sliced
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2-to-3 bunches mixed greens
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup radicchio, grilled and roughly chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup mint, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sparkling wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, Salt & Pepper; set aside.
- In large bowl, add rest ingredients, half vinegar mixture; toss until ingredients are lightly coated w/mixture (add more liquid if necessary).