Chef Tee’s Grilled Lamb Chops with Ratatouille
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 8-to-10 minutes
- 4 lamb leg steaks (at least 1-inch thick)
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 large onions, cut in half
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Meyer lemon preserve (optional garnish)
- Heat grill to medium.
- Season steaks w/Salt & Pepper; put on hot grill; cook covered to desired doneness; remove steaks; rest meat for 5-to-10 minutes.
- In large bowl, add potatoes, rest of vegetables, oil; toss until vegetables are coated w/oil.
- Put vegetables on grill; cook until tender; remove; roughly chop; serve w/steaks and Meyer lemon preserve