Chef Tee’s Grilled Steak
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
- 4, (12-to-14 ounces) New York Strip Steak, angus or prime
- 2 Tbsps. canola oil
- 2 Tbsps. Montreal seasoning salt
- 3 ounces melted butter
- 2 Tbsps. Montreal steak seasoning
- Pre-heat grill.
- Set out meat for ½ hour to bring to room temperature
- Coat steaks with oil; season with seasoning salt.
- Put steaks on hot grill; cook to desired doneness (3-to-5 minutes per side for medium rare).
- Allow steak to sit for five minutes.
- Drizzle butter over steak.
- Sprinkle Montreal steak seasoning over meat.
*Photo courtesy: _BuBBy_ @ flickr.com