Chef Tee’s Peach Chutney
Makes 1-to-2 cups
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbsps. canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, sliced
- 2 white peaches, pitted, diced
- 1 yellow peach, pitted diced
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1-to-2 Tbsps. honey (or to taste)
- Leaves from 1 sprig of thyme
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onions, ginger; cook a few minutes.
- Add 1 white peach that’s been diced, yellow peach, vinegar, honey; simmer uncovered over medium-low heat until liquid reduces by 1/3, thickens (about 5-to-10 minutes).
- When almost done, stir in thyme leaves, fold in 2nd white peach that’s been diced; enjoy!