Chef Tee’s Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 10 minutes; cooking time: about 30 minutes
- 1 lb. small Peruvian purple potatoes
- 1 lb. small Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 lb. small Yukon Gold potatoes
- ½ -to-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-to-2 stalks of celery, finely diced
- ¼ -to- ½ cup small diced white onion
- ¼ cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ -to- ½ cup diced green onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Place potatoes in large pot of water (water level should be an inch above potatoes).
- Bring to a boil; boil approximately 30 minutes; prick w/knife or fork to check for doneness.
- Drain; put in bowl; add rest of ingredients to hot potatoes; combine (ingredients must be mixed while hot).
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Place in shallow dish; refrigerate for at least an hour.