Chef Tee’s Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 10-to-15 minutes; cooking time: 5-to-10 minutes
- 12 large strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Rinse strawberries under cool water; pat dry w/paper towel; let air dry completely.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over medium-heat (use heat resistant spatula or wooden spoon to stir chocolate every minute or so while it melts).
- When melted, remove bowl filled w/chocolate from heat; stir chocolate every minute or so to lower chocolate temperature to warm (when bowl feels warm when you touch it w/hand, chocolate is done).
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate, then set them on wax paper lined baking sheet; let sit at room temperature until chocolate is set (about 15-to-20 minutes).