Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10-to-15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Koch’s Turkey Tenderloins
- ¼ cup favorite pepper jelly
- 1 European cucumber
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ¼ cup red onion, cut into ¼ -inch slices
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, divided into segments
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp. maple vinegar (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsps. canola oil (or to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season turkey w/salt.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add turkey; cook 2-to-3 minutes.
- Turn over turkey; add pepper jelly; cook-2-to-3 minutes or until meat is done, jelly melted; turn off heat.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; spoon out seeds; discard seeds; slice cucumber halves into ¼ -inch slices.
- In large bowl, add cucumber slices, rest of ingredients except turkey; toss.
- Plate turkey, spoon pepper jelly sauce over meat; top w/cucumber salad.