Chef Tee’s Turkey Tenderloin Fricassee
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 10-to-15 minutes
- 1 lb. Turkey Tenderloin, cut across the grain into ½-inch medallions
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sherry
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp. cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsps. parsley chopped
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Season turkey w/Salt & Pepper.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add turkey; brown on both sides until done (about 5 minutes per side).
- Deglaze pan w/sherry; add broth, cornstarch/water mixture, cream; cook until liquid reduces a bit (about 5 minutes); turn off heat.
- Stir in parsley.
- Plate turkey; pour pan gravy on top.
- Serve with Cornbread Cranberry Stuffing Cakes.